Tenby Manor for 28 guests
- Self Catering
- Sleeps 28
Dining For 28
Tenby Manor - West Wales
Sleeping 28 guests
Tenby Manor is a memorable historic beach house located in South West Wales. With its 10 acres of private gardens, woodlands, and your very own beach, this Party House rental offers secluded luxury for up to 28 guests. The manor was designed with careful consideration of its size and views, fully taking advantage of what the estate has to offer. You and your guests will not only enjoy 11 individually designed bedrooms, but also 5 reception rooms, and 2 kitchens. You also won't be lacking entertainment, as this large house to rent in Wales features a billiard room, arts & crafts studio, a music room, fitness room, therapy room, and terraces with stunning beach views. The house has also been designed with children in mind and is a pet-friendly house so you won't have to leave your cats and dogs behind.
There are 5 unique reception rooms around this Party House rental:
- The Great Hall is a big open space overlooking the second-floor gallery and leads to a delightful terrace with an idyllic sea view. This space is perfect for a relaxing, playing and socialising - enjoy an afternoon tea or pre-dinner drinks, perhaps borrow a good book from its extensive library, or challenge someone to a fun chess match.
- The Dining Room provides seating for all 28 of your guests and can be set up according to your preferences. The room leads to the terrace with staggering views of the bay which you can access by using two sets of great French doors.
- The Drawing Room has large windows throughout providing you and your guests with stunning views and an immediate access to the beach terrace. The room features comfortable seating, an indoor gas stove fire, a grand piano and giant chimes. This space can also be used as a cinema room with its large flat screen TV, Sonos Soundbar, Blu-ray, and Freesat.
- The Billiard Room was designed as a Gentleman's Club and is a terrific entertaining space perfect for an after dinner cap. This room also features a large wood burning stove and is the only room in the house where smoking is permitted.
- The Den is located at the heart of the house and is ideal for children and those young at heart. The room consists of a flatscreen TV, Blu-ray, Wii and several Wii games, and a large selection of board games and toys.
This large house to rent consists of 11 en-suite bedrooms:
- 7 double bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with a four poster double bed and a double sofa bed
- 1 bedroom with a twin bed (can be made into a super king bed)
- 1 bedroom with 3 single beds and a trundle bed (can be made into a super king bed)
- 1 bunk bedroom with 2 doubles and two singles
- Terraces and private gardens with great views of the beach and the estate
- Music room
- Arts & crafts studio
- Therapy room
- Fitness room
- Boat slipway
- Direct access to the National Park Coast Path
The house also comes with a boat slipway which can be used, however, please do need to let us know if you'd like to use it beforehand as the washed up stones need to be cleared.
The venue can host a maximum of 2 dogs.
The house also has a wedding licence, so you can enjoy your private wedding and reception all on the same beautiful grounds. Please note that there is an extra fee if you'd like to host your wedding reception at the venue. Please contact us for more information.
Please note that if you wanted to hire out the venue for a wedding there is an extra fee. You can find this on the prices and booking page. Click here to find more wedding venues.
If you are planning a unique corporate retreat, this Party House is a lovely option. The calming sea breeze will definitely help you rejuvenate before you return to your fast-paced working life. The 5 reception rooms can be used for meetings, brainstorming, important discussions and also just to relax and socialise. There are 19 individual beds that could be used by the delegates. In your free time, start a snooker tournament while bonding with your coworkers. The dining room has tables and chairs that can be moved around according to your desired arrangement and therefore be used for conferences or meetings. If the weather is being kind, you can also utilise the outside terrace for a more fun meeting with an enchanting beach view.
Tenby Manor is accessible on all 3 floors by vehicle. A couple of portable and extending wheelcahir ramps are available (not suitable for electric wheelchairs) so please do let us know if this is something you'd require.
- Internet Connection
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Games Room
- Gym/ Health Centre
- Private Beach
- Wedding Licence
Find below a list of activities and ideas that you can bring either to your Party House or do in the local area, for more detailed information on each visit our Activities and Ideas page.
- Fishing - Fly
- Fishing - Sea
- Golf Courses
Tenby Manor for 28 guestsTenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK
Closest Train Station :
Nearest train station: Tenby (1.5 miles)
Closest Airport :
Nearest commercial airport: Cardiff Airport (92 miles)
Nearest airport: Haverfordwest/Withybush Aerodrome (21 miles)
Nearby Town :
Tenby (1 mile)
Swansea (52 miles)
Cardiff (92 miles)
The history of this house takes us back to late 1810s when the Burgesses of Tenby awarded the atist Charels Norris with a plot of land to thank him for his promotion of the town. The artist decided to build a one-of-a-kind manor and worked on the house up until his death in 1858. Then, in 1920 Tenby Manor became the residence of Lord and Lady Risdale and Stanley Baldwin who spent many lovely holidays at this lovely beach property. The house was converted into a hotel in the 1980s and restored to it's former glory with the love and care of the current owners.
Roaches Hall for 30 guests
- Near Leek
- Midlands And The Peak District
- Sleeps: 30 Bedrooms: 13 Dining: 34
Kington Lodge for 16 - 38 guests
- Midlands And The Peak District
- Sleeps: 16 - 38 Bedrooms: 8 Dining: 40
Victorian Rectory for 22 - 24 guests
- South West
- Sleeps: 22 - 24 Bedrooms: 12 Dining: 24