Charnwood Forest Estate for 47 guests
- Midlands and the Peak District
- Self Catering
- Sleeps 47
- Bedrooms 17
- Beds 28
- Dining For 46
- Pet Friendly
- Accessible Friendly
Charnwood Forest Estate
Sleeps 47 guests
The Charnwood Forest Estate is a large outstanding house spanning over 13 acres of land in the East Midlands. This charming self-catering holiday house can comfortably accommodate 47 guests in 17 comfortable bedrooms overlooking the surrounding gardens, woodlands, and countryside. Uninterrupted views and privacy await you at this elegant travel destination. With its indoor spa pool, treatment suite, spa garden, and a hot tub, Charnwood Forest Estate is one of Leicestershire’s best-kept secrets. The contemporary style of the house combined with its boutique French chic will be perfect for a unique big house party, family celebration, or friends reunion.
The owners, Ros and Colin, and their team will be happy to work closely with you to ensure that your guests have the best possible house party and stay. The Charnwood Forest Estate is a fantastic event venue and party house for all seasons, dedicated to creating precious moments with family and friends.
The drive up will lead you through large cast-iron electric gates and a long tree-lined avenue until you arrive at the French terrace, where you'll be welcomed by a member of the dedicated Estate team. This big party house is sure to impress you with its boutique French chick look, while the complimentary concierge service will take the hassle out of organising catering, activities, and treatments. This unique Party House enables a late check-out at 18h so that you have enough time to relax and pack free of stress on your last day.
Besides the spa, treatment rooms, and a pool, you and your guests will be also able to enjoy a dance/yoga studio with qualified instructors. The spa enables you to enjoy a little 'me' time while admiring the 360° of luscious green gardens. You will have direct access to the spa garden which is perfect for guests who would like to unwind and revive themselves. For guests who enjoy nature, there are also plenty of cycling and hiking routes available, including the Garendon Trail and National Cycle Network.
The South Wing will enable you and your guests to all dine together. In case of a bigger event, a marquee can be set up.
South Wing ground floor:
- Bedroom 1: 2 x double beds with direct access to terrace (sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king size bed with direct access to terrace (sleeps 2)
Family bathroom available with shower, toilet, and basin
South Wing 1st floor:
- Bedroom 3: Four-poster bed, single bed and seating area. En-suite with slipper bath and over bath shower head (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 4: 2 x double beds. En-suite shower, basin and toilet (sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 5: 1 x double bed. Under window slipper bath, en-suite basin and toilet (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 6: 1 x double bed. En-suite shower, basin and toilet (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 7: 1 x double bed with under window slipper bath. En-suite basin and toilet (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 8: 1 x bunk bed suitable for adults (sleeps 2)
West Wing ground floor:
- Bedroom 9: 2 x double beds. En-suite shower, basin and toilet (sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 10: 1 x double bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 11: 1 x double bed with direct terrace access (sleeps 2)
Family bathroom with two-bowl vanity unit, toilet and shower available.
- Bedroom 12/13: Family bedroom with direct terrace access: 1 x double bed, 1 x bunk bed in adjoining room, suitable for adults (sleeps 4)
West Wing 1st floor:
This floor consists of a family bathroom with double vanity basin, toilet and shower.
Bedroom 14: 2 x single beds.En-suite shower room, toilet, vanity unit (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 15: 1 x double bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 16: 1 x double bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 17: 2 x double and 2 x single beds (sleeps 6)
Further showers, toilets, basins and hair drying stations can be found in the spa.
There are beds for 46 people, but if you decide to host a few extra guests, they are welcomed to sleep over at no extra cost (but do ask them to bring their own inflatable beds and bedding). Plenty of the rooms come with a direct terrace access and cloaks with en-suite toilet. There are extra toilets, hair drying stations, and basins in the spa.
Rooms and facilities:
- Entrance hall with sweeping staircase and ivory piano
- Minstrel gallery with seating
- Reception rooms
- 2 spacious sitting rooms, one featuring a snug off
- 2 dining room each for 24 guests
- Drawing room
- Guest cloakroom with double basin
- Spacious sitting room
- Sweeping double staircase to wrap-around open plan first-floor gallery
- BenQ home cinema
- Bar with snug off
- Built in music system
- Integrated Miele and Rangemaster appliances
- Complimentary WiFi
- Party kitchen
- Flatscreen TV
You will also find a coffee machine, 2 large ovens, wine cooler, washing machine, and dishwasher,
- Indoor spa pool (please, bring your own towels)
- Spa garden with Hot Tub
- "Suite of Treats" with single and double treatment rooms and relaxation area with qualified therapists
- Extensive spa menu
- Dance/yoga studio with qualified instructors
- Games room
- Boules court
- Terraces, courtyards, lawns, woodland, fields, duck pond
- Direct access to way-marked footpaths, the Garendon Trail and National Cycle Network
With all the available facilities and 28 individual comfortable beds, Charnwood Forest Estate makes a wonderful option for a corporate event venue. The BenQ cinema could easily be used for conferences and presentations. Delegates will be happy to find a coffee machine, games rooms, lovely walks, and hiking routes. In your free time, you are more than welcome to relax in the spa pool. Just walking around in the peacefulness of this property is enough to recharge your batteries before you get back to work. The concierge services can organise catering or team building events. Since the dining room can seat 46 guests, you can also have a big meeting or brainstorming session.
You will be happy to know that the South Wing consists of 2 downstairs bedrooms and a bathroom which would suit someone in a wheelchair. The West Wing also has a number of en-suite bedrooms downstairs or also the option of the main bathroom. However, the lounge is upstairs. A ramp could be set up on prior request as there are stairs in some areas.
- Internet Connection
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Games Room
- Gym/ Health Centre
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
Find below a list of activities and ideas that you can bring either to your Party House or do in the local area, for more detailed information on each visit our Activities and Ideas page.
- Boules Court
- Chocolate making
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Cocktail Making
- Cupcake decoration
- Gin & Whisky Tasting
- Go karting
- Laser clay shooting
- Life Drawing
- Mountain Biking
- Swimming Pool
- Wine Tasting
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Horse Races
- Horse Riding
- Motor Sport
- Murder Mystery
- Pony Trekking
Charnwood Forest Estate for 47 guestsBelton, Loughborough, Leicestershire, UK
Closest Train Station :
The Loughborough station is located just 5 miles away and the East Midlands Parkway 9 miles away.
You can also take a 80 minute ride with a train from London St. Pancras.
Closest Airport :
East MidsAirport is located only 5 miles away while the Birmingham Airport is 30 miles away.
Nearby Town :
Loughborough (5 miles )
Leicester, Nottingham (16 miles)
Birmingham (35 miles)
Sheffield (55 miles)
Leeds & Manchester (90 miles)
London (110 miles)
Susie 29/09/2018 *****
We had a large huge family gathering at Charnwood Forest Estate and it was very convenient for us because of its central location. It was spacious, fully-equipped, and comfortable. We also really loved the greenery of the lawns while we walked around. We used the pool a lot, especially the children, who enjoyed it very much. The owners of the house gave us a warm welcome and catered to all our needs during our stay.
Daniel 11/08/2018 *****
Our stay at Charnwood Forest Estate was just mindblowing. We were there for a friend's wedding and the hosts made us feel comfortable as soon as we arrived. Our bedrooms and beds were cosy and we had spectacular views of the gardens. The abundance of facilities at this venue spoilt us and we were entertained all throughout. We would definitely recommend this property to others!
Christopher 19/07/2018 ****
We just got back from a fantastic weekend at Charnwood Forest Estate. It was a 40th birthday celebration with our family and our stay was truly lovely. The lawns were well maintained with plenty of space. The venue had room for everyone and no point did we feel crammed despite being a large group. The kitchen was fully equipped and we were able to prepare whatever we wanted. The children absolutely loved the indoor pool. There was also a hot tub and since there was a sitting area around it, we were all able to have a blast together. Overall, our stay was immaculate and the hosts were lovely.
Hamps Hall & Barn for 40 guests
- Midlands And The Peak District
- Sleeps: 40 Bedrooms: 18 Dining: 60
Rosewood Hall sleeps 26 to 34 guests
- South West
- Sleeps: 26 - 34 Bedrooms: 11 Dining: 250
Rodhuish Manor for 40 - 70 guests
- South West
- Sleeps: 40 - 70 Bedrooms: 29 Dining: 75
Pulborough Estate sleeps 38 - 42 guests
- Hardham Hill
- South East
- Sleeps: 38 - 42 Bedrooms: 11 Dining: 56