Charnwood Forest Estate for 40 guests
- Midlands and the Peak District
- Self Catering
- Sleeps 40
Dining For 47
Charnwood Forest Estate - Leicestershire
Sleeps 40 guests
The Charnwood Forest Estate is a large outstanding house spanning over 13 acres of land in the East Midlands. This charming self-catering holiday house can comfortably accommodate 40 guests in 16 comfortable bedrooms overlooking the surrounding gardens, woodlands, and countryside. Uninterrupted views and privacy await you at this elegant travel destination. With its indoor spa pool, treatment suite, spa garden, and a hot tub, Charnwood Forest Estate is one of Leicestershire’s best-kept secrets. The contemporary style of the house combined with its boutique French chic will be perfect for a unique big house party, family celebration, or friends reunion.
The owners, Ros and Colin, and their team will be happy to work closely with you to ensure that your guests have the best possible house party and stay. The Charnwood Forest Estate is a fantastic event venue and party house for all seasons, dedicated to creating precious moments with family and friends.
The drive up will lead you through large cast-iron electric gates and a long tree-lined avenue until you arrive at the French terrace, where you'll be welcomed by a member of the dedicated Estate team. This big party house is sure to impress you with its boutique French chick look, while the complimentary concierge service will take the hassle out of organising catering, activities, and treatments.
Besides the spa, treatment rooms, and a pool, you and your guests will be also able to enjoy a dance/yoga studio with qualified instructors. The spa enables you to enjoy a little 'me' time while admiring the 360° of luscious green gardens. You will have direct access to the spa garden which is perfect for guests who would like to unwind and revive themselves. For guests who enjoy nature, there are also plenty of cycling and hiking routes available, including the Garendon Trail and National Cycle Network.
The South Wing will enable you and your guests to all dine together. In case of a bigger event, a marquee can be set up.
Rooms and facilities
When entering the South Wing your eyes will be immediately drawn to the sweeping staircase and ivory piano. You'll be able to choose from a number of reception rooms from the minstrel gallery with seating, drawing room with a large screen TV, to a cosy snug perfect for relaxation. While the South Wing offers lots of elegance, the West Wing has really been designed as a party house. Here you'll enjoy a bar with a snug, BenQ home cinema, and a built-in sound system.
The 2 kitchens are equipped with integrated Miele and Rangemaster appliances, making your cooking endeavours a real pleasure. This large group accommodation in Leicestershire has 2 dining rooms, one for 24 and one for 40 guests, meaning you'll be able to dine all of your guests together. You will also find a coffee machine, 2 large ovens, wine cooler, washing machine, and dishwasher.
South Wing (sleeping 22)
- Bedroom 1: Two x double beds. Two x single beds. En-suite slipper bath, over bath shower-head basin, toilet
- Bedroom 2: Two x double beds. En-suite shower, basin and toilet
- Bedroom 3: Two x single beds. Under window slipper bath, en-suite basin, toilet
- Bedroom 4: Two x single beds. En-suite shower, basin and toilet
- Bedroom 5: Two x single beds. Under window slipper bath, en-suite basin, toilet
- Bedroom 6: One x bunk bed suitable for adults
- Bedroom 7: Two x single beds. Direct terrace access
- Bedroom 8: Two x single beds. Direct terrace access. Bedroom 8 leads into bedroom 7 sharing a family bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
West Wing (sleeping 18)
- Bedroom 9: Two x double beds. En-suite shower, basin, toilet
- Bedroom 10: One x double bed
- Bedroom 11: One x double bed with direct terrace access
- Family bathroom with two-bowl vanity unit, toilet and shower.
- Bedroom 12: Direct terrace access: One x double bed, one x double bed in adjoining room. En suite basin, toilet
- Family bathroom with double vanity basin, toilet and shower.
Lower ground floor annexe features three bedrooms all with separate terrace access:
- Bedroom 13: One x Super King bed. En suite shower, toilet, vanity unit
- Bedroom 14: Two x single beds
- Bedroom 15: Two x single beds
- Family bathroom with vanity unit, toilet and shower
Further showers, toilets, basins and hair drying stations can be found in the spa.
There are beds for 40 people, but if you decide to host a few extra guests, they are welcomed to sleep over at no extra cost (but do ask them to bring their own inflatable beds and bedding). Plenty of the rooms come with a direct terrace access and cloaks with en-suite toilet. There are extra toilets, hair drying stations, and basins in the spa.
- Indoor spa pool (please, bring your own towels)
- Spa garden with Hot Tub
- "Suite of Treats" with single and double treatment rooms and relaxation area with qualified therapists
- Extensive spa menu
- Dance/yoga studio with qualified instructors
- Games room
- Boules court
- Terraces, courtyards, lawns, woodland, fields, duck pond
- Direct access to way-marked footpaths, the Garendon Trail and National Cycle Network
With all the available facilities and 28 individual comfortable beds, Charnwood Forest Estate makes a wonderful option for a corporate event venue. The BenQ cinema could easily be used for conferences and presentations. Delegates will be happy to find a coffee machine, games rooms, lovely walks, and hiking routes. In your free time, you are more than welcome to relax in the spa pool. Just walking around in the peacefulness of this property is enough to recharge your batteries before you get back to work. The concierge services can organise catering or team building events. Since the dining room can seat 46 guests, you can also have a big meeting or brainstorming session.
You will be happy to know that the South Wing consists of 2 downstairs bedrooms and a bathroom which would suit someone in a wheelchair. The West Wing also has a number of en-suite bedrooms downstairs or also the option of the main bathroom. However, the lounge is upstairs. A ramp could be set up on prior request as there are stairs in some areas.
- Internet Connection
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Games Room
- Gym/ Health Centre
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
Find below a list of activities and ideas that you can bring either to your Party House or do in the local area, for more detailed information on each visit our Activities and Ideas page.
- Boules Court
- Chocolate making
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Cocktail Making
- Cupcake decoration
- Gin & Whisky Tasting
- Laser clay shooting
- Life Drawing
- Swimming Pool
- Wine Tasting
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Horse Races
- Horse Riding
- Motor Sport
- Murder Mystery
- Pony Trekking
Charnwood Forest Estate for 40 guestsBelton, Loughborough, Leicestershire, UK
Closest Train Station :
The Loughborough station is located just 5 miles away and the East Midlands Parkway 9 miles away.
You can also take a 80 minute ride with a train from London St. Pancras.
Closest Airport :
East MidsAirport is located only 5 miles away while the Birmingham Airport is 30 miles away.
Nearby Town :
Loughborough (5 miles )
Leicester, Nottingham (16 miles)
Birmingham (35 miles)
Sheffield (55 miles)
Leeds & Manchester (90 miles)
London (110 miles)
Hamps Hall & Barn for 40 guests
- Midlands And The Peak District
- Sleeps: 40 Bedrooms: 18 Dining: 64
Pulborough Estate for 44 - 50 guests
- Hardham Hill
- South East
- Sleeps: 44 - 50 Bedrooms: 11 Dining: 50