Charnwood Forest Estate South Wing for 24 guests
- Midlands and the Peak District
- Large House
- Self Catering
- Sleeps 24
- Bedrooms 8
- Beds 14
- Dining For 24
Charnwood Forest Estate South Wing
Sleeps 24 guests
Charnwood Forest Estate spans over 13 acres of land, providing its guests with privacy and uninterrupted views. The French chick style of this big Party House with views of the gardens, woodland and countryside will leave you speechless.
The South Wing comfortably accommodates 24 guests in 8 bedrooms. The entrance hall with sweeping staircase and ivory piano will add elegance to your celebration. Furthermore, by hiring this house the owners, Ros and Colin and their team will be happy to help you with on and off-site activities, as well as any special inquiries for your customised celebration. For active guests, there are plenty of cycling and hiking routes around the house, including the Garendon Trail and National Cycle Network. Guests will be able to enjoy a big swimming pool, spa garden with a Hot Tub, and a BenQ home cinema. Charnwood Forest Estate welcomes all kind of celebrations, from weddings and big celebrations to corporate retreats, and even hen and stag dos.
- 4 bedrooms with 2 single beds (sleep 8)
- 3 bedrooms with 2 double beds (sleep 12)
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds that fits adults (sleeps 4)
King size beds can be converted to twins so please specify if you have a particular preference.
There are beds for 24 people, however extra guests are welcome to stay at the house at no extra cost (ask them to bring their own inflatable beds and bedding). The family room and a couple of bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, and toilet. The rest of the guests are welcomed to use the elegant spa and its facilities: showers, toilets, basins and hair drying stations.
Rooms and facilities:
- Entrance Hall with sweeping staircase and ivory piano
- Reception Rooms
- Minstrel gallery with seating
- Home office
- Dining room
- Drawing room
- Guest cloakroom with double basin
- Integrated Miele and Rangemaster appliances
- Indoor Spa Pool
- "Suite of treats" with single and double treatment rooms with qualified therapists and relaxation area
- Extensive Spa Menu, which is solely for the enjoyment of guests staying at the property
- Dance/yoga studio for use with Charnwood Forest Estate instructors
- Games Room
- Spa garden with Hot Tub and seating
- Water garden and woodland with seating
- Terraces and courtyards with seating
- Boules Court
- Grassed recreational space for ball games and inflatables
- Woodland walks within the grounds
- Direct access to way-marked footpaths, the Garendon Trail and National Cycle Network
Please note that the common facilities like the swimming pool, spa, games room, and dance studio are shared between both, the South and the West Wings.
- Internet Connection
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Games Room
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
Find below a list of activities and ideas that you can bring either to your Party House or do in the local area, for more detailed information on each visit our Activities and Ideas page.
- Boules Court
- Chocolate making
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Cocktail Making
- Cupcake decoration
- Gin & Whiskey Tasting
- Go karting
- Laser clay shooting
- Life Drawing
- Mountain Biking
- Wine Tasting
- Horse Races
- Horse Riding
- Motor Sport
- Murder Mystery
- Paint Balling
- Pony Trekking
Charnwood Forest Estate South Wing for 24 guestsBelton, Loughborough, Leicestershire, UK
Closest Train Station :
Rail links at Loughborough (5 miles away)
East Midlands Parkway (9 miles away)
80 minutes from London St. Pancras.
Closest Airport :
5 miles East MidsAirport, 30 miles Birmingham Airport
Nearby Town :
- 5 miles to Loughborough
- 16 miles Leicester, Nottingham, and Derby,
- 35 miles Birmingham
- 55 miles Sheffield
- 90 miles Leeds & Manchester
- 110 miles London
Jason 13/06/2017 *****
For my parents 30th wedding anniversary, we rented out the Ashby Manor South Wing. We were 14 adults and 4 kids. 2 years ago I already visited on a hen do, and I was very surprised how Ros and Colin upgraded everything, especially the spa area. The flower arrangements in the hall definitely added the wow factor.
The highlight of the weekend was the swimming pool, ended the entire family having a swimming gala. My daughter keeps asking me to go back! I definitely recommend!
Alison 05/19/2016 ****
Even though we booked West Wing, we were upgraded to the South Wing the morning of our arrival. 50th birthday celebration could not be better. We were just 10 of us, and everyone had a room of their own. We booked catering services and enjoyed swimming pool and the hot tub.
Libby 29/09/2016 ****
We used the Ashby Manor for a yoga retreat. Absolutely perfect place to relax breathe and recharge.