Celebrations, Birthdays & Reunions
There’s nothing better to spend your money on than creating memories with your family and friends. Party Houses are designed just to do that. Great if you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, reunion, or any other reason to get-together. Plus, there is so much to do locally you can really celebrate with a difference!
Party Houses Venues:
- Can sleep bigger groups of guests, making them perfect for celebrations, get-togethers and retreats.
- Are designed especially for groups; so have well equipped kitchens, dishwashers, space for everyone to dine together in one room, separate kitchens and dining rooms, and lots of space!
- All ages are welcome. Most Party Houses have facilities for those less mobile (such as ground floor bedrooms and wet rooms) to cots for the little ones, so everyone can share the celebration.
- Lots of outside space (gardens and fields).
- Located in nature around the UK, our Party Houses offer a wonderful retreat from the busy city life. We also work with a number of local suppliers who come with great reviews and are here to make your celebration or event easy to organise (from chefs to beauty therapists, florists, etc).
BEYOND THE CLUTCHES OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Have a look at our Planning your Party for lots and lots of ideas including; choosing party themes, a party countdown, and reminders of things to consider when planning your celebration.
And there is so much to do during the day for every one of your guests – from active rafting (see below) to enjoying a more gentle stroll around the surrounding towns. If you are planning a reunion, it may be that you haven’t seen some of your guests for a while, so it’s good to know that there is something for everyone to do – even if they have grown older and their tastes have changed! Check out the our Activities and Ideas page for some inspiration.