30th Birthday Ideas
30th birthdays are milestone birthdays marking the next chapter in your life and representing a new beginning. It is a moment you will remember for years to come as you have the opportunity to celebrate everything you have enjoyed, overcome, and achieved in your life. So why not celebrate this day with a big bash surrounded by all your loved ones? But a fun birthday party requires lots of planning and might not be that simple. There are so many aspects that need to be considered. You need to choose a lovely venue that is convenient for all, decide what food or drinks you’re going to have served, decide whether or not you want a themed party and these are just to name a few. Can be quite the challenge but that’s why we are here to help you out! We’re going to give you some of the best 30th birthday ideas to simplify planning a great birthday bash that you and your loved ones will remember for a lifetime!
Finesse and elegance are what we’re looking at for a 30th birthday celebration. You can choose to bring out your personality through a themed party, or just gather your favourite people under one roof in a more casual setting. No matter the option you choose, the most important thing is that you have fun.
We have gathered our favourite birthday party ideas to help you plan out your big day:
Exclusively hire a stunning venue
How about exclusively hiring a stunning big house in the British countryside? This way you could enjoy an entire weekend of fun with your loved ones! You could hit two birds with one stone and have a party and a holiday as well! We offer a wide array of Party House rentals in the most breathtaking of locations. This way, you can have an entire space to yourselves, and enjoy uninterrupted privacy. You would be enjoying a lot more than a few hours with your loved ones. You can arrive at one of our impeccable Party Houses, get ready all together, party and then wake up the next day for a big 30th birthday brunch.
Our houses come with lots of amenities that will keep you comfortable and entertained all throughout. Hot tubs, pools, tennis courts, games rooms are just to name a few. Some houses also come with disco rooms, karaoke rooms and private bars. This way you could create the perfect setting for your birthday party. You can also hire a DJ, or bring your own music devices to play your favourite tunes on the speakers that most houses offer.
If you choose to take matters into your own hands and opt for a self-catered stay, you will also be able to save up on food and drinks. You will enjoy the benefit of no corkage fees and everyone can just bring their favourite drinks. If you choose to have a catered stay, we can recommend some fantastic catering partners who will take care of everything.
Add a theme for your 30th birthday party
One of the best 30th birthday ideas is having a themed party. Here are some fun themes that you could choose from:
- 80s/90s Flashback Party – Play your favourite tunes from the 80s or 90s that will take you back in time and enable you to reminisce with your best friends. Go all out with the attire and decorations!
- All White Party – There is nothing more elegant than a white party where you can urge all your guests to dress up in their favourite white outfits. Pair this up with your favourite matching cocktails, bottles of bubble or prosecco, and elegant canapes. You can also decorate your Party House just the way you like with your favourite decorations.
- Couture 30th – If you’re a fashion diva, you can take this chance to dress up runway style and urge your friends to push their style limits. Complement this with disco lights, some funky music and splendid decorations to set the mood!
- Pretty in Pink Party – Go all out decorating your Party House all in pink for a pretty in pink themed party. Add a sweet cart with pink sweets, serve pink cocktails and add pink foods! Get the boys to also wear pink!
- Wine Tasting Birthday Party – A wine tasting 30th birthday party might just be the perfect way to bring your big day. We have numerous wine tasting providers who would be than happy to give you a great experience! Pair this up with creative hors d’oeuvres!
- Great Gatsby Themed Party – Bring out the pearls, hats, flapper dresses and host a memorable 1920s inspired soiree. The decorations can be gold and glitzy with balloons and confetti everywhere. You could have burlesque-inspired centrepieces and also set up a photo booth filled with props inspired from the 1920s.
- Pyjama Party – If you’re not that much into dressing up, you could also host a fun pyjama party. Decorate your venue with colourful shot glasses, set up a quirky snack bar and add colourful balloons and confetti everywhere.
- Bollywood Themed Birthday Party – Light up incense sticks, get some candles, and bring in some colourful drapes. You can also create your own centrepiece by filling water in a transparent container and adding floating flowers. Go to the nearest Indian store to pick up some Bollywood music and go all out dressing up in sarees with bindis. Pair this up with your favourite Indian dishes!
Go all out with decorations
The best part about having a Party House to yourself is being able to decorate it just the way you like. You can create your bespoke space and setting up together with your best friends has a charm of its own. If you choose to do so yourself, you will be saving up a lot and could choose your favourite colour combinations and decorations.
You are free to choose a venue depending on the number of guests you’re inviting. Make the task of inviting people much easier by preparing two lists. The first one can include the people you will surely invite. The second can be a list of those you’re unsure of. This way you can choose your favourite venue, see how many people it can accommodate and then make a final decision on the guest list.
Summer garden or pool party
Another one of our favourite 30th birthday ideas is a garden or pool party. Many of our venues come with pools and most come with lots of surrounding private gardens. During the warmer summer months, you can also host an alfresco party. Make use of the BBQ areas that many houses come with. You will also find outdoor seating and extraordinary views. Again, you can decorate the gardens with fairy lights and other decorations to create your desired environment. Similarly, if you choose a venue with a pool, you can also host a pool party!
So now that you’re showered with 30th birthday ideas, you can make sure you host a party no one will ever forget! You will be able to spend quality time with your loved ones for a longer period of time. You can also make your chosen venue paradise! Create your own bespoke party and it will also bring out your personality.