Celebrations, Birthdays & Reunions
There can be nothing better to spend your money on, than in spending time shared with friends and those you love. Party Houses are designed just to do that. Great if you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, reunion, or any other reason to get-together. Plus, there is so much to do locally you can really celebrate with a difference!
Party Houses Venues:
- Can sleep from 12 to 40 guests, so suit many sizes of birthday party or celebration.
- Are designed especially for groups; so have well equipped kitchens, dishwashers, space for everyone to dine together in one room, separate kitchens and dining rooms, and lots of space!
- All ages are welcome. Most Party Houses have facilities for those less mobile (such as ground floor bedrooms and wet rooms) to cots for the little ones, so everyone can share the celebration.
- Lots of outside space (gardens and/or fields).
- Centrally situated in the heart of England so easy to reach for a weekend break.Have many local suppliers to make your birthday or other celebration easy to organise (from chefs to beauty therapists, to florists, etc).
BEYOND THE CLUTCHES OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Have a look at our Planning your Party for lots and lots of ideas including; choosing party themes, a party countdown, and reminders of things to consider when planning your celebration.
And there is so much to do during the day for every one of your guests – from active rafting (see below) to enjoying a more gentle stroll around Chatsworth. If you are planning a reunion, it may be that you haven’t seen some of your guests for a while, so it’s good to know that there is something for everyone to do – even if they have grown older and their tastes have changed! Check out the our Activities and Ideas page for some inspiration.