An excellent way to start married life!
The house was lovely and accommodated our 'self catering' wedding reception. All guests thoroughly enjoyed the informal, relaxed atmosphere and t...
It couldn't have been better!
Thanks for all the recommendations that made my planning so straight forward. I ams use we will be back. Thanks again
Search Party Houses
Self Catering Accommodation for Large Groups
Party Houses are fabulous big houses to hire in beautiful Peak District locations, sleeping from 10 to 40 guests. They are specially designed for group getaways; birthday parties, holidays, hen parties, stag parties, reunions, wedding accommodation, business events and training venues.
- Great value
- Exclusively yours – no sharing of games rooms etc
- Separate dining rooms and kitchens (so you can dine in style all together)
- Luxury mattresses, no bunk beds, oodles of hot water, BBQs, all the hidden things
that can make a break so much nicer!
- Your own exclusive gardens and fields to BBQ and play in and nowhere near any main roads
- Walks straight from your door
- Lots of extras available at your own chosen Party House; Chefs for private dining, spa treatments,
murder mystery nights, etc
- So much to do in the Peak District for everyone in your party – from Alton Towers to Chatsworth
- Child friendly
- Dogs welcome (they’re part of the family!)
- For the less mobile we have some accessible bedrooms and wet rooms (and ramps/ Deaf Guards etc)
- Party Houses – the original! We’ve welcomed over 50,000 guests, many several times over, for ten years!
Self Catering big house rental is only the start of what we do. We aim to make it easy for you to organise your break away with a myriad of activity ideas and also extras you may want to organise. Whether you are hosting a birthday party, hen/stag weekend, a reunion, other celebration, holiday or business event we make it easy for you to do. After all, getting together is meant to be a joy, not hard work!
Have a look at our Ideas section to get an impression of the different days out and activities locally (such as hang gliding, or visiting historic houses, or cycle hire or group tickets for Alton Towers, or specialist shopping…….).
To make your visit extra special check out Planning Your Visit. With our Party Houses Extras you can book a Chef for private dining, organise balloons or flowers, invite in beauty therapists for an in-house spa day, or plan a murder mystery evening….
Ten Reasons to Choose Party Houses
1) The Group Getaway Experts
Since 2004 we have been welcoming groups to our Party Houses. We don’t do anything else! We’ve probably been asked every question you can think of about group holidays (but we love a challenge!).
2) We Make it Easy For You
It can be daunting organising a break for a lot of people. With lots of experience and contacts we can help you make your trip really special.
3) Fully Inclusive
It’s all in so no hidden surprises! We include electricity, heating, towels and even logs in Party Houses with a wood burning stove.
4) No Sharing!
We don’t have groups of cottages sleeping 4 or 6 and pretend that this works well as a large house!
5) No premium rate numbers
So no hidden charges to contact us
6) Quality Customer Service
We are proud of our customer service. We really care that you have a good time, so please call us with any questions or requests and we will really do our best to help. When you are a guest you have your own named, always on-call Guest Experience Manager
7) But we don’t Live on Top of You!
Your Party Houses is yours, so we don’t have ‘owners on site’ fussing over everything you do
8) Trusted for a Decade
We started Party Houses in 2004 and have welcomed approximately 50,000 guests since!
9) Eco Friendly and Ethical
We believe strongly in doing the right thing. For example we have strong eco policies and practices, we encourage and look after our local wildlife and environment and support other quality local businesses
10) Provisional Bookings and Support
We understand that making a booking for a large group can be a little more time consuming, so we are happy to hold a provisional booking for you for a few days and support you in developing your plans and arrangements